What are the common delays in the transfer transaction caused by the purchaser?
- Failure to have all the required documents ready for the bond application
- If self employed, not having updated financial and management statements for the financial year prior to the purchase of the property
- Bad credit ratingsFailure to disclose marital status correctly at the time of signing the offer to purchase
- Attempting to register companies or trusts after the offer to purchase have been signed
- Spouses, or co owners residing overseas or in remote places
- Outstanding tax returns, VAT returns and non registration as tax payers.